The Admission Process
Checklist before submitting the application form:
- The application form duly filled-in ;
- A document confirming one of the parent’s identities (copy);
- A document confirming an identity of the child (a copy of a birth certificate or a passport);
- A contract with school (signed at school);
- History of student’s health — Copy of Vaccination card
- 2 photographs for Student Identity Card and for school diary;
- When applying for 2 – 8 grades – a descriptive evaluation of achievements and progress from the previous school;
- A transfer or a migration certificate from the previous school;
- Questionnaire (filled at school)
- Certificate of education (when applying for grade 5)
- Certificate of learning achievements at previous school (when applying for grades 6,7,8)
- Permission to live in India (for non-citizens)
Children aged from 2.5 to 4 years old are eligible for kindergarten group and are registered/enrolled to our lists in advance.
Children aged from 5 to 6 years old are eligible for preschool class and are admitted if there are any vacancies.
For Grade 1
Children aged from 6 to 7 years old are eligible for grade 1.
Parents should provide a descriptive certificate of graduation from preschool.
For Grades 2-5
In order for their child to be admitted, parents have to provide a certificate of general achievements or evaluation of progress from the previous school.
Eligible students have to take a test or tests that evaluate their skills in the fields of mathematics, the language the child wants to take up in the school and English languages.