Amrita International Vidyalayam and Indian Montessori Centre, Bengaluru Announce Indian Montessori Training Courses (EAST) under the auspices of the Indian Montessori Centre
Join The Training To Serve The Child Community Better !!
- Procure application form with the prospectus.
- Register with application form by paying the registration fee.
- Enclose photocopies of all necessary certificates, two passport size photographs(recent), Fitness certificate/medical certificate, a hand written life sketch (particulars of life not included in the application form)
- Enrolment by completing the formalities will be called for an interview/discussion.
- The classes will be face to face contact classes.
Date & Time
05th October 2022 – 31st May 2023 10.00 AM to 04.00PM (Friday and Saturday)
Note – Additional Classes will be held during vacations and in April, May 2023
Amrita International Vidyalayam, Choodasandra, Huskur Post, Bengaluru 560099
Mr. Anantha Padmanabha
Ms. Sudha Gopinath
- Age above 18 years
- School Final Certificate (SSLC or equivalent)/ Graduates preferred
- Proficiency in speaking and Writing English
Rs 75,000 (for the entire course which includes the following)
- Course Fee
- Examination Fee
Ms. Sudha Gopinath :
Ph – +91 9886963978
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Amrita International Vidyalayam
Ph – +91 9019202583
Email – email@example.com
Ms. Narmada Y R
Ph – + 9591524294
IMC issues Diplomas to the successful candidates. The diploma qualifies the holders to apply the Montessori Method to children of age 2.5 to 6 years only and not to train teachers.
To Download the application form and Brochure please click on the PAY NOW button below.